Amazon Quiz Answers 15 April 2020 – Hello Guys, Thanks for visiting our site Zippy Tricks. Today we got Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Quiz Answers, you just have to answers 5 simple questions and you will get a chance to Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10. So, here we have got all the correct answers for you and you no need to worry about answers.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details.
|Today’s Quiz||Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10|
|Today’s Prize||Lucky Draw|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Quiz Date||15 April 2020|
Amazon Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Quiz Answers – 15th April 2020
Q1 – Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility’ is the 2020 theme for which day started by UNESCO and observed on April 18?
Answer – International Day for Monuments and Sites
Q2 – Which of these actors who acted as a rapper in his debut movie, would star in a spiritual sequel to 2005 hit Bunty Aur Babli?
Answer – Siddhant Chaturvedi
Q3 – Which Indian scientist born on April 14th, was the recipient of the prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam award in 2019?
Answer – Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Q4 – On 13th April, India pays homage to the victims of which infamous massacre in 1919?Answer – Jalianwalabagh Massacre
Q5 – The non-profit body AIF has launched an initiative to protect the underprivileged communities against the COVID- 19 crisis. Expand AIF.
Answer – American India Foundation
Amazon Win Amazon Alexa Echo Show Quiz Answers – 14th April 2020
Q1 – ‘Operation Namaste’ is the initiative of which Indian armed force to combat the spread of COVID-19 in the country?
Answer – Indian Army
Q2 – Vidya Balan is playing the title role in an upcoming biopic based on which mathematician?
Answer – Shakuntala Devi
Q3 – Who among the following has developed a low-cost portable ventilator called ‘Prana-Vayu’?
Answer – IIT Roorkee
Q4 – Tony Lewis, who recently passed away, was the co-inventor of what used for settling weather-affected cricket matches?
Answer – Duckworth-Lewis method
Q5 – Which of these tennis tournaments has been cancelled for the first time since World War II?
Answer – Wimbledon
Amazon Win One Plus 7T Pro Quiz Answers – 12th April 2020
Q1 – Dubai has recently opened the world’s first hospital for which of the following?
Answer – Camels
Q2 – What is the name of the first indigenous testing kit for COVID-19 in India, made by Pune based Mylab?
Answer – PathoDetect
Q3 – The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam recently announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
Answer – Van Gogh
Q4 – Viewpoint is a new market research app launched by which global tech giant?
Answer – Facebook
Q5 – Which Indian state celebrates ‘Utkal Divas’ – the state’s foundation day on April 1?
Answer – Odisha
Amazon Win A Xbox One S Gaming Console Quiz Answers – 11th April 2020
Q1 – The daughter of Gokuladas and Vrajkunwerba Kapadia born on this date (11 April) in 1869 was the mother to Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas. Who was she?
Answer – Kasturba Gandhi
Q2 – Dr. Balram Bhargava is the current Director-General of which Government of India institution?
Answer – ICMR
Q3 – Which group video chatting app, which has recently had a sudden burst of popularity was launched by Life on Air, Inc. in 2016?
Answer – Houseparty
Q4 – Dzongkha is the national and official language of which neighbouring country of India?
Answer – Bhutan
Q5 – Which global institution recently issued ‘Pandemic Bonds’ for the first time to raise money for the COVID-19 crisis?
Answer – World Bank
Amazon Win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones Quiz Answers – 10th April 2020
Q1 – Which activist referred to as Mahatma born on 11th April, formed the Satyashodhak Samaj to attain equal rights for the unprivileged?
Answer – Jyotirao Phule
Q2 – The Dumurjala stadium was recently converted into a 150 bed quarantine facility. In which state is it located?
Answer – West Bengal
Q3 – Which of these is one of the stages in the Men’s 2020 ICC T20 World Cup, as per the initial tournament schedule?
Answer – Super 12s
Q4 – Which of these is the theme for World Health Day 2020 observed on April 7?
Answer – Support nurses and midwives
Q5 – Which of these social reformers born on 14th April was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna in the same year as Nelson Mandela?
Answer – BR Ambedkar
Amazon Bose Sound Touch 20 Speakers Quiz Answers – 7th April 2020
Q1 – What term did PM Narendra Modi use to urge people of India to stay indoors amid the COVID-19 situation on March 22nd?
Answer – Janata Curfew
Q2 – Which city is scheduled to be the host of the 2024 Summer Olympics?
Answer – Paris
Q3 – SDMC is a disaster management agency of which of the following organizations?
Answer – SAARC
Q4 – More than 900 scripts of which famous lokanatya from Karnataka were digitized and made public recently?
Answer – Yakshagana
Q5 – ‘Friends, Voters, Countrymen’, ‘The Dream of Rome’, ‘The Churchill Factor’ are books by the Prime Minister of which country?
Answer – UK
You may also like – TOP 10 BEST PAID SURVEY SITES IN INDIA 2020
How To Participate On Amazon Quiz Contest.?
1) Firstly Open the Amazon App or Download it From here
2) Sign in on the App
3) Now On App Home Dashboard, you will see a banner Of Amazon Quiz Contest. Click on that
4) If you don’t see any banner then scroll down will see a banner for sure.
5) After Entering On the Quiz Just Click on Play the Quiz or Start the Quiz Button
6) There Will be a Total No.of 5 – 6 Questions in every Amazon Daily Quiz Contest.
7) You’ll need to answer them correctly to enter on to the Lucky Draw of Amazon Daily Quiz Contest.
Terms and Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 15th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.