Vodafone idea Free ZEE5 Subscription – We all know Vodafone idea is now VI with a new brand. VodafoneIdea (VI) offering Free ONE Year of ZEE5 Premium Subscription with the recharge plans of ₹355, ₹405, ₹595, ₹795, ₹2595.
How To Avail VI Free ZEE5 Premium Subscription?
- Firstly Recharge you Vi number with any of these plans ₹355, ₹405, ₹595, ₹795, ₹2595.
- Once your Recharge is successful you will get SMS.
- On Recharge successful SMS you will get the ZEE5 activation link to activate the ZEE5 annual subscription. Now click on that Activation Link or Click here to visit the activation page.
- On the Activation page enter your VI mobile number and verify using OTP.
- Once you verify your mobile number you will get the Activate Now button.
- Now click on the Activate button to activate ZEE5 Subscription.
- Voila, Your one year ZEE5 Premium Subscription will be activated and you will get a temporary username and password through SMS.
- Now Download the ZEE5 app or visit the Zee5 website to log in and enjoy your free ZEE5 subscription.
Also read – Top 10 Best Paid Online Survey Sites In India
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- This is a limited period offer by VIL available till 31st March 2021 23:59hrs unless revoked by VIL (“Offer Period”).
- ZEE5 service is for one year which is a once in a lifetime offer and Eligible subscriber can avail it once only on a VIL mobile number.
- All consumer plans are meant only for the use of retail customers and are not meant for commercial/ non-retail use.
- The Subscriber shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of the Customer Application Form as amended from time to time.
- Subscribers may contact the customer care regarding any queries, complaints, disputes pertaining to the Offer.
- By participating in the Offer, You confirm to abide by all intellectual and industrial property rights, including copyrights or trademarks belonging to VIL and to any third-party content licensor that is made available through the Offer.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of any disputes or any matter arising here from will be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by VIL whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India.